Choices

In life, we always have choices for being grateful or not. There's a time in life where you spend a time and think you can't do this or that. You can have choices to focus on things that you didn't have or things that you can't do.  Then you keep concentrating on things that you didn't have or things you can't do, but you forgot of things you do have. There's no point in my life to think "I wish I have ". Because all things comes for a reason, and God knows what the best for us. The key is being grateful, it's hard for being grateful. Not everything in my life happens according to what I want, or have everything i want. Me, myself just learn how to feel grateful and well believe it or not it's good to feel grateful. It's hard sometimes, and I can't smile everytime because of things that happened. Because I don't know and I don't understand, I even didn't know can get through it, through the storm in my life and how long its gonna be. And I learn to be patience, because the good things come by one step at time and one step at a time. It's hard for being patience, I can't see or understand the things that has happened in my life. But do I need to see or understand it? NO. I just need to be patience and grateful because I know God has something more for me. It's very scary to know some people angry at their life situation, it's scary. It's a lie to think that you're not good enough, It's a lie to think that you're not worth anything. Do we make bad choices? Yes we do. And are there consequences for bad choices? Yes there are. But it's not too late to get up, you have choices give or get up.  God creates us for his purposes and He has a plan for every single of us. Have faith in Him, be patience, and be grateful for things that you do have. The choices are yours.

Here is a funny commercial video of being grateful
Follow Instagram : Juenot




Komentar