No Worries!



It's short clip  video of Nick Vujicic. Nick is an evangelism, loves to talk giving speech to others about how precious our life is. When he was 10 years old he tried to commit suicide, he said he lost his hope. But he can't because God has a plan for him, to inspire others or give hope for others through his stories. Believe it or not last year 2013 mid year, when I first saw that video short clip of his story. It gives hope to me, now i want to share that video. I hope it touch your heart, gives you hope like it happens to me.

Each people  have their own problem, struggle in their life. You will face some challenges in your live. And believe me, God is there for us. God made you walk that far, until now  to learn something ,to see something. I don't believe God use challenges to punish us, but I do believe He uses it to send a message that we need to learn. He has a plan for you, He made every one of us uniquely special for His purposes. When you face some struggles out there, don't ask "Why me?" please try to ask "Why not me?". Because He know that you can handle it, and its helpful when you face some problem. Try to reach out for God, don't forgot to pray, speak to Him. Let go and Let God, it means let go of your worries about your problem, and put your faith and trust back in God's ability. Because God is bigger than your problem. And don't forget to thank your true friends, family that were always there for you. Thank them.

Once again I hope that video touches your heart give you hope.
Follow Instagram : Juenot

Komentar