Niet Up Given

I don't know what your dream is, I don't know how is the struggles to walk toward that dream. But that dream you keep on your mind is Possible. But some of you already know, that is hard. and you start to ask God why did this happen to you? And in the process of your dream you are going to face a lot of sruggles, failures, disappointment, and a lot of pain. There will come a moment where you doubt about yourself. For those you who have hardship, don't give up. The hardship will come but they are not coming to stay, it won't be there for a long time. It will pass and goes on.

Do you ever run in a field? When you run, you'll feel exhausted. Then comes the sound in your head said you have to stop. I, myself have encountering this problem many times. I tried to practice, and yes the voices came and told me to STOP !. But I didn't because when I listen to that voice, it sure will come again when I am facing a problem, encountering a struggles. It's kind of mind game taught yourself not to ever give up. I ever challenge myself to run about 5 laps. When it comes to the 2nd lap, I heard voices in my head to stop, you can't do it. It feel so hard, having that situation. But, did I stop? No ! I keep motivate myself I can do those 5 laps, I must not give up, I just need to take one step at a time. Those hard moments won't be there forever, I imagine those 5 laps is my journey to success. If I quit then, I won't be able to success, to chase my dream. Finally I finished those 5 laps, The journey itself doesn't matter. What matter is are you going to finish strong?

That what I called investment in yourself, in your mind. It's very important things to invest in our mind. Because it helps us to get up if we ever fall down facing our problem. It taught us to never give up. Because success doesn't come to those who give up easily. The greatness lives in everyone of us, It's very important to tell ourselves that we can do it, we are the one. It doesn't matter what others think when you walk toward your dream, because it's your dream not them. Don't ever forget about who you are, don't ever let them to determine who you are. It doesn't matter either they like you or not, because they can't accept who you really are. Isn't your True Friends. Spend some time alone, to get know yourself, who you are, know yourself better. Don't let others determine you.

And last please have faith in God, trust Him. He knows what best for us, Since He creates us, He already have a plan for us. :) Just take one step at a time toward your dream, don't worry about other things. Let God handle it, because God is watching us, ask for His help. God is bigger than our problem. And NEVER GIVE UP, when you give up, your journey stop. You won't have stories to motivate to your son/daughter or even grandson about your successfull journey. Believe in YOURSELF & NIET UP GIVEN :)



Komentar