The Most Potential Weapon Killer : Bullying !

Today I want to discuss The most potential weapon killer. It leaves no blood, no traces, and it kills you from inside.  This is a hard topic for me, but I thought that I need to discuss this one. Because it has a serious effect in society. When I read about some serious issue about bullying it just moves my heart. There are some serious effect of bullying that leads to suicide or massive murder ( bulliers ), drugs, and depression.

Here are some reasearch that I made concerning how dangerous effect of bullying. In US nearly 1 of 3 students report being bullied during school ( http://www.pacer.org/bullying/about/media-kit/stats.asp ). how about not the reported one? And what it leads to? here is some of its example : Bullying Victims are twice as likely to bring a weapon to school ( http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2014/05/bullying-victims-carry-weapons-guns ). Now after you saw some statistic, I provides some criminal case effect of bullying : 
1. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/2nd-victim-dead-after-ohio-school-shooting/
2.http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/gunman-storms-california-high-school-article-1.1237464
3. http://www.queerty.com/bullied-teen-opens-fire-in-ca-high-school-seriously-wounding-classmate-20130111

The bad things not only happen to the victim of bullying, but also to the bullies. The bullies  can also engage in violent and other risky behaviors into adulthood. Like using drugs, drop out school, engage in early sexual activity, have criminal convictions, and being abusive towards other. 

Why bullying others? some of you might say for fun. Yeah, right. It also helps you increase your popularity in your social life. But think carefully, do you ever consider what happen to the victim? Some of them just keep in their heart, you will not see them crying at nights. They went through their life full of pain, full of tears. Come on, just because you want to have fun? Grow up, Grow up. You live everyday with choices, either to be the power of encouragement to somebody or be the bullies? Do you ever imagine yourself as a victim? imagine in one day there are 12 person that tease you already, and you think there is one more person tease you, you want to give up. then someone come, shouting your name and say ' I just want you to know, you are looking good today ". And you feel like being alive, all of sudden that previous tease gone, dissapear. You see, you can be that last person to push someone down ! or you can be that person, that give the power of encouragement. You can SAVE a person's life.

In my early age, I used to be the bullies and sometimes victim. But now when I think of it, there is no good of it. Now I want to change, I have not find my purpose in life yet, but if I can save someone life is that not good enough? By giving someone an encouragement. Be the change you want to see, and when others saying you are not you. Say to them ' You knew who I am, but you do not know who I am trying to become ". You have your choices, I have made mine. I want to change. How about you?

Komentar