Turas Milis

Turas Milis it's an Irish language that means a Sweet Journey. I describe my life as a journey, a journey where I live every single day of my life to the fullest.That's the way how we enjoy our life. At the first time I didn't think of an Irish language, but I thought of an Italian language. Vita Dolce a sweet life, but it's not available. Somebody had used that for their blog. But then suddenly, I started to recall, when I was on my last holiday in Malaysia. One of my father friend daughter used to graduate from Ireland. And I tried to google it what is the meaning of a Sweet Journey in Irish. Voila! there Turas Milis, it didn't sound too bad and its a bit catchy and easy to remember.

The reason I run this blog is simply because I want to help others, reach out for others. Make others become a better person, hopefully after they read my blog. I believe, in this life we aren't only require to chase after the things about materialistic. But also, we need to make our spiritual life better like our relationship with GOD. We need to put faith in God, also put our "Faith into Action". I myself, describe it through help others and reaching out for them. Make them closer to God. I started this blog 3 weeks ago, After I read Nick Vujicic book, I don't know how but after I read that book I'm feeling grateful. I don't focus on things that I dont't have and I remembered of what I do have. Nick's through his book touch my heart. I have my faith in God, and one of example of my faith into action is I started run this blog. And also, earlier in my life, mid of 2014. I went to have a cup of coffee with my friend. I didn't recall of how it goes, but He suddenly told me "My inspiration is Be Salt & Light", and I just like like hah?what?? He said be useful to others, like a salt, and be a light. Light the others, lead them to God way. Or inspire others to have a better life material and spiritual. So hopefully, when you read this blog it touch your heart. Found your peace with God, whatever you believe in. And try to help others, reach out for them who is needed.

God has a plan for every single of us, God is faithful to us, when you are sad He is there for us. When we are happy, we tends to forget about Him. We tends to forget about Him, but He still faithful for us. Waiting there, waiting for us to walk in His way. I'm not a good writter, This blog is open for criticsm. Help me to improve my blog, you can connect with me through Line : jun26 or My email yu_hao26@hotmail.com. Thank's for reading my blog, and may you find your peace in what you believe in. Obrigado!
Follow Instagram : Juenot



Komentar